Highway 16 Marketplace
This single story 24,000SF metal building with stucco and stone accents is an upscale retail complex and a cornerstone of development in the high growth Highway 16 corridor west of Lake Norman and northwest of Charlotte NC. One half of the planned multi-tenant structures, it is mirrored ‘L’ shape building design that allows additional residential development to the rear of the property and 2 outparcels at the street. The outparcels will serve as temporary septic fields until sanitary sewer is brought to the site.
- Designed to maximize visibility to retail tenants with durable stone knee walls and maximized glass storefront
- $1.8M SF shell with sprinkler and fire pump room
- An undulating façade both in plan and at the roof lines offer a residential village aesthetic
- North end of structure designed with covered drop off drive and service window for potential bank, pharmacy or cleaners to occupy this end cap
- Warm materials and colors are topped with copper roof accents and store anchors at each end and in the center for additional visibility and signage opportunity
- U-shaped multi-tenant retail buildings in plan allow rear access to stores and access to the future residential development to the rear