Providence Children’s Academy
A preschool designed to engage young students through exploration.
From the time you park and see the school, enter the lobby and greeted by staff, you realize this is not your run of the mill pre-school. This 18,000 SF, $2,500,000 school in south Charlotte boasts pre-k through Kindergarten classrooms, multi-purpose room, lounge and library in a two-story building. Its outdoor play area is something special and is intended to provide hands on fun engaging learning experiences – an essential marketing tool. Natural light was also purposely designed to brighten the spaces and contribute to advanced educational programs. The building’s exterior was designed using classical school brick and trim details while establishing the facility as a contemporary leader in local pre-school education.
- Almost a half-acre of outdoor play area with Disney-like water and animal features
- (2) Infant, (2) Toddler, (2) 2-year old, (2) 3-year old, (1) 4-year old, (1) pre-K rooms and (1) Kindergarten room
- 1,500 SF multi-purpose room supporting group learning, extra-curricular and social activities
- Second floor lounge offers a different comfortable setting for other group activities, library and food style functions and a retreat for teachers
- Oversized elevator serves the two floors providing additional capacity to move small groups in unison
- Advanced security and access control systems to heighten safety and security of the children and staff